The meaning of Unesco is United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
Purpose of Unesco: The purpose is to save the people that is in war.
Why it was created : Unesco was created in order to respond to the firm belief of nations.
When it was created : in 1945.
Who created it : Was created by some countries of the ONU.
Where do they get money : they recollect the money of all the countries of the ONU.
How many countries belong to Unesco: Mexico , U.S.A, Canada, Argentina , French and etc.........
Where are the headquarters: in all the parts of the world in especially the countries that have war.
IKER AND SANTIAGO
1) The UNESCO meaning is United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
2) The main object of UNESCO is to contribute to peace and security in the world by promoting collaboration among to the nations through education, communication, etc and with that also enter the respect, etc. there work without distinctions
3) UNESCO was created to forget the two world wars and build peace
4) The countries that founded the UNESCO are 20 including Mexico.
5) It was created in London in November 1945.
6) It's income from contributions from countries and voluntary contributions.
7) They are 195 members states that belong to the UNESCO.
8) The headquarters of the UNESCO are in Paris, France.
9) The UNESCO have five principal functions the 1. Prospective Studies, 2. The knowledge, 3. Standard setting, 4. Expertise and the 5. Exchange.
By MIRANDA AND MANUEL.