TRAINING FIELDInvestigate how we can solve the problem of trash in Mexico City.
SKILLSHow to take care of our world.
EXPECTED LEARNINGTo investigate how other countries take care of trash and find out how we can learn from this methods.
SUBJECTHow to dispose of trash.
AIMStudents through investigations will learn how other countries deal with trash.
ACTIVITIES FROM TUESDAY APRIL 5 to Monday April 11 2016.
- Students will be divided in teams by the teacher.
- Each team will choose a city: Tokio, New York and London.
- They will investigate how each city deals with trash.
- Students will write down questions with the following question words.Why, Where, When,and How regarding trash.
- After you have investigated you will give suggestions in how these techniques can be used in Mexico City.
- Each team will be able to communicate through the week with their classmates and tell them what they have investigated.
- Your work will have to be with images, information and critical thinking.
- On Friday you will show your work to all the classroom. It has to last from five minutes to ten minutes.